Thursday, September 15, 2011

How can I import a porsche to South Korea?

My girlfriend is leaving the country in a year and she's interested in buying a porsche before then. The car she's interested in is the Porsche Panamera. I would like to get some information from someone who has done something like this or has knowledge on the subject. I have no idea where to start. Five stars for useful advice. Thanks. (Please, people who know very little with no experience on the subject, refrain from responding. I've obviously done more research than you online so your immediate opinions are meaningless to me.)|||if you are STATIONED in s. korea and she is your wife she can do so at the expense of the military....it would help to know more of your situation. my husband is stationed in Germany and when i went to join him our cars were transported by sea for free. hope that helps.|||military does a great job, i had my impreza shipped from europe through CEVA logistics and they did a great job, google that company and call to see the pricerange, they include a great insurance plan on the shipping|||yes if you have some money lol

No comments:

Post a Comment