Thursday, September 15, 2011

What is the overall length of the Porsche 912?

I am looking to transport said vehicle. The model year is not specified. It looks to be an '83? I am really good at guessing a cars model year just by the look, but with the Porsche that can be tricky. (Depending on the model.) I am sure that the length of the car is similiar throughout its manufacturing history.|||There was no 912 made in 1983; there are three different 912 bodies:





The early short wheel base cars are about 162" long (these were produced from 1964-1967). When the wheel base was lengthened, the overall length of the 912 grew to about 164" (these were the models produced in 1968 and 1969). The 912 was again produced as the 912E in 1976, with this model being 169" long.|||Yes, you are obviously brilliant. You are able to guess the year of a car just by looking at a photo and it doesn't matter if that's a year when the car was actually produced. Wow, am I impressed!





"Said vehicle" sounds a lot like the email responses I get from Nigeria when I advertise something for sale online.|||912 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment