Sunday, September 18, 2011

What exhaust should I use for my Porsche 944?

me and my dad are restoring a 1985 porsche 944. my dad just recently bought an exhaust for the car, it's a brand new exhaust from a Honda Civic. i thought, that the exhaust being from a civic, wouldn't fit the 944. or would it? i don't really know, so leave suggestions about which exhaust i should get or should i stick with the civic? i don't want my car being a ricer though. so thanks in advance.|||Wow. No. An exhaust system from a Civic is totally, completely wrong for a Porsche and will NOT fit or work properly. It will have the wrong diameter, configuration, length, etc.





You may wish to research any of the numerous reputable manufacturers of exhaust systems specifically for your vehicle. One of the best retailers for high-quality, OEM or original parts for German cars in particular is listed below, and there are dozens of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment