Sunday, September 18, 2011

Can you make a 1953 Porsche 356 faster when you restore it?

Okay so me and my moms bf were going to start a restoration project of out old Porsche. I saw that they originally only went like 85 mph. I was wondering if we could increase that speed when we restore it so I could actually drive it.





Keep in mind I'm a novice.|||yep. A few things would have to be changed out to do so.





I'd put in a new differential in the rear, and put in a bunch of performance mods. You may have to custom build the tranny (I'm not sure how it's geared in that particular car).|||only go 85,,,so you can driv it? you can drive it,,a a good restoration will not increase performance much,,a butcher job will..why dont you sell it to someone who will love it for what it is and get yourself a honda to screw up

No comments:

Post a Comment