Friday, September 23, 2011

Does a Porsche bought in Dubai have a problem if brought to Europe ?

Hi, I'm getting conflicting information from the Porsche garage here in Dubai. One salesman tells me that due to fuel grade differences between Dubai and Europe, I will have to modify the fuel pump when I return with the car to Europe (cost 4k euros), and another is saying that no modification is necessary.


Thoughts anyone ?





Mike|||4k 鈧?for a fuel pump ? - no way - even not if its a brand new 997 turbo. The best way would be to call Porsche in Germany or Austria with the VIN of the vehicle and ask. They do this types of "research" for their customers as far as I am aware.





Hope that helps.|||It should be okay.


The fuel grade is different in Dubai, but the fuel pump should also work on other grades.





If the steering wheel is on the other side in te European country you are going to, then you might need to switch the steering to the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment