Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Has anyone else received a Porsche USB drive in the mail?

I came home yesterday to find a package from Porsche. Inside was a chrome 500mb USB drive. A gift from Porsche. Did anyone else receive this without knowing it was coming. Nice surprise but strange never the less.|||DO YOU REALLY WANT TO PUT A USB DEVICE IN YOUR COMPUTER WHEN YOUR NOT REALLY SURE WHERE IT CAME FROM?


CALL A DEALER OR CHECK THEIR WEB SITE.|||I need to check my mail box! Several years ago (16-17), my how time flies; I got a poster of a wide body Porsche from the rear with all wheels off the ground and if you look close they placed a sticker on the poster with my last name in the license plate. It was just a small gift. I have is framed in my office at work.|||Hey, yeah so did i! I don't know why, dont have a porsche or ever really wanted one! If you look on the letter at the bottom its says they got your information from a third party.


Nice usb drive tho :)

No comments:

Post a Comment