Friday, September 23, 2011

Is it just me that thinks that this Porsche will be rubbish ?

it's called Panamera , and you can look for it on Google and decide.


i just would like to say to Porsche! your wrong, what a shame.|||Porsche needs to stop trying to be something it's not, and go back to just making sports cars, like it's supposed to|||Looked to be that there was 2. If it's the one that looks like a freakin' mini van then yup there wrong.





If it's the one that looks like a roadster then they're still keepin' it real.





-Nate|||I think it is really nice, it's a sedan for Porsche lovers and it looks better than any other sedan I've seen. For example, my soon to be husband works for Porsche so that's all we have. I think they are trying to appeal to a broader market. So, when we have kids, I'm sure I'll be driving one, on the days that I don't drive my Cayenne anyway!|||Everyone said the Porsche Cayenne SUV is a bad idea, but it turned out to be the best selling SUV of 2005 and 2006.|||To those who judge a car by looks only then you're entitled to your opinion that Porsche is wrong. To those who evaluates a car by how it feels and respond to your driving it then I'm sure the Panamera or any other Porsche models is going to be a winner. Porsche is the most successful car company in the world beating out Toyota, BMW and others (in total profits, absolute and as percentage of sales). There is a reason and it's not because of snob appeal or price factors. Drive it first before you decide!|||well as much as I am a Porsche enthusiast I'd say to my likeness the new Panamera does not look as appealing as other Porsche models in their line up, but never the less everyone underestimated the Cayenne including me and now it seems that I can never get enough of my Cayenne Turbo S and so I would not pass judgments before having a look at the production Panamera and if unfortunately if this is what the Panamera will look like then I am pretty sure that if I am ever in the market for an expensive top of the line luxury sedan by 2009 I am going to go for the Aston Martin Rapide which seems as a much more sophisticated and at the same time very sporty as well.





but anyway time will tell.|||the engineers at porsche know what they're doing.





we just have to wait and see how it performs.|||There were to versions... both of which looked really good. I think Porsche is on the way to appealing to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment