Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Big Brother who do you think will be voted out tonight Keith or Porsche?

I want Porsche to stay she has some big ****.|||Keith, he realy isn't playing very well and just doesn't seem to be trying to get votes.|||It will be Keith, Porsche went with the oldies.|||Keith I don't think that it will come down to a tie but I could be wrong lol





I can't stand Keith he makes me want to throw things at the tv|||As of last night





Jeff, Jordan, Danielle, Brendan and kalia will be voting for keith





Cassi, Shelly, Dominic, Adam and lewon will be voting for porsche





if it's a 5/5 tied, Rachel will vote for kieth





kalia does not get a long with lewon and keith





Adam told everyone that his vote in the end will be the best for him


If he knows it's a 5/5 tied, he could vote for kieth


keith will leave anyway, he can kiss up to the vet|||I'd say Keith|||I think Keith will leave, but I really would love to see them both leave. I don't think either of them will win BB anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment