Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What offroad oriented SUV should I get? VW Tourage, Porsche Cayenne, Lanr Rover Range Rover or Sport model?

I was wondering, should I get a VW Tourage, a Porsche Cayenne, a Land Rover Range Rover Sport, or a Land Rover Range Rover? I am really having trouble deciding about this. I know the Porsche and the VW are basically the same but I really don't know what to buy. Any other suggestions are welcome. I was also considering getting a used VW Tourage V10 diesel. PLEASE, I NEED INPUT!!!|||Austin, I bought a used Cayenne in Colorado last week and saved some cash. I haven't had any problems yet. I only buy used cars. http://www.findusedcardealer.com|||If you need real offroad SUV try land rover. http://www.videosoffroad.com/2009/06/land-rover-experience-discovery-vs.html

Report Abuse


|||Do you want a real off road vehicle or just something that looks pretty and costs too much?





If you want a functional vehicle go with the Land Rovers. They are the original SUV for off road. They have been making them since 1947 or 48 and have experience and know how. They have a school where you can learn how to properly use the vehicle and all kinds of good stuff.





Porsche and VW are basically for soccer moms. We took one to Lake Tahoe from San Francisco several years ago on an rental/tryout.


It could not handle light snow. Get a real off road vehicle, a LandRover.

No comments:

Post a Comment